Sun Protection is SO important… but not all sunscreen is safe.
Who’s looking to preserve their skin AND stay as healthy as possible??
If you want to have beautiful skin AND decrease your risk of melanoma- sunscreen is ESSENTIAL.
Melanoma might be the least common form of cancer, but it is also the deadliest.
In 2022 in the United States, it is estimated that:
- There will be 197,700 cases of melanoma diagnosed. Of those, 97,920 cases will be noninvasive and 99,780 cases will be invasive. Of the invasive cases,
- 57,180 cases will occur in men.
- 42,600 cases will occur in women.
- There will be 7,650 deaths from the disease.
- 5,080 will be men.
- 2,570 will be women.
The link between melanoma and sun—especially sunburn—is abundantly clear:
- The vast majority of melanomas are caused by UV exposure from the sun.
- Your risk for melanoma doubles if you’ve had more than five sunburns.
- One blistering sunburn in childhood or adolescence more than doubles your chances of developing melanoma later in life.
This is the product you DO NOT skip, friends. You, your partners, your kids, and anyone else you care about should be wearing a toxin free facial SPF every single day of the year and a toxin free body SPF when you’re going to be outside in the sun for any amount of time.
Why is choosing safe sunscreen so important?
Did you know that 78 popular sunscreens were recently found to contain 3 X the FDA restricted levels of Benzene? Did you also know that Benzene is known to cause >> CANCER << in humans according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the World Health Organization, and other regulatory agencies?
*Source: study by Valisure May 2021
Additionally, thesetoxic ingredients are also commonly found in chemical sunscreens
…also linked to cancer & other health concerns!
So which sunscreens should you go with?
My favorite Facial SPF (every human should be wearing everyday of the year) can be found here and is currently on sale for Memorial Day (Just got to “shop” “skincare” “sunlight facial SPF”)
My favorite body SPFs are the Think brand and All Goodhttps://amzn.to/3kHCrfc https://amzn.to/3kHLehi
Like what you read on this blog? You’ll LOVE the Raising Clean Facebook Communityhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/raisingclean